Saturday, April 11, 2009

Humble man



In my country people use to write only birth date and the dead date, and sometimes a prayer; however, when I die, I would like something that it has be with all I have done in life. For example in the town where I grew up, people remember me because I was an obedient boy, every time that someone needed an errand in my neighborhood, and they asked me to do it, I immediately went without hesitating. At school my teachers remember me because I was a good student and I did not miss to do almost any homework. At college my professors and friend s always remember me because of the desire that I had to study English in the US, and that now it is coming true. In the town where I live with my family, people remember me because I am a good father, a good son, a good professional a good neighbor and humble; and In my job my colleagues and principal remember me because of my togetherness, cooperation, courage, and perseverance to get my goals and get ahead my school. For all I have expressed before, I would like that my gravestone had written the following epitaph; “Here lay down a humble man who wanted his people to be bilingual” in addition to this a prayer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are able to study English here now! I hope that it is all that you hoped it would be.

    ReplyDelete